- I have not been eating as much junk food and take out, saving me a good amount of money as well as improving my diet.
- I have had two whole days off in a row, and it was lovely to do nothing, if a little boring at times.
- I got my stock take results back. We scored 100%. My manager in his 7 years has never had a perfect stock take. I literally jumped up and down and hi 5’d one of my colleagues I was so happy.
- One of the girls defended me and made sure I kept my day off because she was upset it was either her or I that always ended up being the scapegoats.
- I have been using the gym more and it hurts, but it is a step in the right direction.
- I am hopefully going away for a weekend in July with a couple of friends. It should be a hoot.
- I had a really nice dream about meeting a little girl who kept laughing at the silly faces I pulled. It was a good dream and reflects reality because I do that with kids I see all the time.
- After mocking a sandwich my friend had for years I finally gave it a second chance today. Bacon, brie and cranberry sauce with spinach leaves. It was heaven.
- We have been hitting target at work, which is always nice with a little bonus on top in my pay packet.
- I ripped my trousers at work; got free new ones. I cracked the sole of my shoe three days later; got new shoes for free! Yay for a good manager and working in retail.