While checking my reader for updates I went over to AnxiousElephants page to see that she had won an award. “Congratulations to her I thought, she deserves it. I shall post a congrats comment at the end”. Then I read further on and found that she had nominated me for the award as well!
I am so happy to hear that she likes my blog, and what I have to say, and am massively surprised that I have been nominated! Thank you my dear!! Your blog is insightful and to those who read this, check it out! Now with this award comes a set of rules, and they are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Number 2…here are 7 random facts about me!
1. I won a medal when I was 8 in a martial arts competition for beating 2 of my 3 opponents.
2. I bite my nails when I get nervous and have done so since I was 12. It’s a habit I am trying to break!
3. I have had lessons in recorder, Spanish guitar, French horn and violin.
4. I have a Bachelor of Arts with Honours Degree in Accounting and Finance.
5. When I started at the gym in January I could leg pres 35kg (I weigh 69kg). I can now press 135kg.
6. My favourite parts of my body are my tongue and my eyes.
7. To date I have never broken or fractured a bone in my body.
Number 3…Problem! The problem is that I only actually follow 10 blogs. Somehow I followed a couple which I didn’t mean to and now cannot un-follow them, and I am following myself (yeah, that is a weird concept in my head). The other problem I have is that some of the blogs I am following and comment on are in an area which I do not want to discuss, because it will mean “coming out” in an aspect of my life I am currently exploring. To those who know what I am talking about who read this, I hope they will understand this and respect that. This does not mean I do not adore your blogs, but it does mean that I will not be nominating you, even though I want to. I am sorry to those individuals. Also there will be a number of people who have already been nominated, but now they are double nominated. Lucky them I guess! My nominees are:
I feel a bad that I have only nominated 1/3 the amount of people I should have, but for self preservation and the fact I really do not follow a great deal of people means that this is the list I can produce. Sorry if it disappoints anyone.
My thanks once again to AnxiousElephant for the nomination and to quote FPSRussia “Have nice day”