A lovely guy at the blog Brandon Bored has tagged me in a game of “It”. When I was between 5-9 I loved this game because I was pretty nippy, but after that I just became a fatty and didn’t lose any weight until about 15 when I got braces and became paranoid about food in my teeth. Here are the rules of this game
1. Post the rules.….
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Well number two is only partially happening. I will not be posting a photo of myself on here as I am a little paranoid lately, especially after the views thing here. I think I have that under control now, but still no to the photo. The facts however I shall oblige with.
- I have been craving a cupcake for the last few days. This is partially from having a “2 Broke Girls” marathon and every other word is cupcake on that show.
- I had meatballs for dinner and they were absolutely delicious. I am a big fan of meat of all varieties, just not man meat.
- I have been camping only once in my life
- I own a BlackBerry, but really want to upgrade to the Galaxy S4 when it comes out (if I can afford it)
- I have had my phone stolen from me when I was 15. It was a Nokia 8210 (the really tiny one). I LOVED THAT PHONE!
- I used to play basketball for my school team…until everyone became super tall/better than me.
- I have never ever broken a bone in my body
- I once punched a friend of mine so hard in the jaw he actually flew backwards and landed flat on my bed.
- I wish I had super pale skin. I think it looks so cool (especially if I was a girl, I’d wear red lipstick ALL THE TIME)
- I have a Springer Spaniel who is 13. She is the cutest thing.
- I have not flown anywhere since 2008
Questions from Mr Brandon:
1. When you make a cup of tea, do you add the water first or the milk? I actually add the teabag first…but then hot water.
2. Please name at least one ‘guilty secret’ within your CD or music collection. Party In The USA – Miley Cyrus (CRINGE but I like it)
3. What was the last photograph you took? **looks through phone** oh it was my penis..JOKE! It was a picture of some teeth whitening strips.
4. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be? Giving someone who needs a big cuddle one.
5. What’s your favourite meal? I am a big fan of Italian; probably some sort of calzone, or calamari
6. Do you prefer to cook or prepare it or have someone do that for you? I don’t mind in honesty, I am happy cooking for people or being cooked for.
7. If you could perform live with any artist or act (music or otherwise), who would it be? Dead, Jimi Hendrix. Alive, Eric Clapton or Jay Z or Skepta
8. How long do you imagine you’ll continue maintaining and using your blog? No clue in honesty, but I don’t see me doing this in 5 years if I am honest.
9. When you eat an apple, do you also eat the core? I have done, but I do not make a habit of it.
10. Do you believe there is life on other planets? Yes, absolutely
11. Are you an apostrophe pedant? Not too much so, but I do like to use them when using don’t and words like that. Possessive I am never very good with.
Here are MY 11 QUESTIONS!!
- If you could slap any one celebrity in the face, who would it be?
- Do you believe in God?
- If a person offered you £1 million to have sex with them and no one would ever know, no strings attached, would you do it?
- Can you do tongue twisters like Peter Piper or She Sells Sea Shells?
- If you could change one thing about your physical appearance would would it be?
- Which of the Seven Deadly Sins do you think you indulge in the most?
- Proudest moment?
- Favourite toy as a child?
- Would you rather get a piercing or get a tattoo? Why?
- How many vowels are in your full name? (inc letters after it if you have a degree/masters/phd/professional qualification)
- Most views in one day on your blog?